About kalika development center
Kalika Development Nepal is one of the non-profit gaining Non–Governmental organizations. It was established in 2039 B.S. as a professional association for social development within a framework of the KDC Nepal. It was named as Kalika Youth Club during its established. And it was registered in district administration Office with Reg. no. 02-041/042. This organization has its own social entity. It has been aligned in Social Welfare Council with Reg. no.87-2041/42 and NGO federation with Reg. no.2-2049/50 of Nepal.
Kalika Development Centre Nepal aims to create and strengthen awareness about the need of development through collaboration and advocacy.
KDC Nepal is committed to work towards the betterment of socially and economically marginalized sections of society such as women, Children, Youth, ethnic minorities and hard to reach people. It aims at providing access to adequate education, access to health service, access to income generation activity and at enabling those communities to initiate development process on their own and to take ownership of their development capacities. It therefore supports communities which are willing to promote their sectors by improving their lives through Educational support, Health facility support and Livelihood support.
It keeps on the value of proper delegation of authority, coordination, collaboration, capacity assessment and capacity building of staffs with effective community mobilization. Good governance, gender and child sensitivity are the cross cutting issues that KDCN has been adopting. To ensure the good governance of organization it has self-developed DMEAL guideline, GESI guideline and child safeguarding policy. Similarly, it has its own toll free no.16608642222 for the accountability towards community and target beneficiaries.
“Mainstreaming the target groups in the area of economic, social and human development through local and external resources”
• Support for identifying and utilizing local natural resources.
• Establish result oriented program in coordination and collaboration with NGOs, INGOs and government offices.
• Increase the access of human, group and community in organizational capacity, quality education through Education, health and sanitation.
•Increase the effectiveness of services through good governance.
• Increase the knowledge and awareness in community on forest and environmental conservation and climate change.
• Increase creativeness through participating women children and youth in developmental and employment opportunity activity.
• Use of modern technology and commercial agriculture to increase the income of target group.
2. Sustainable development
3. Organizational Development
4. Leadership and capacity development
5. Livelihood support
6. Forestry, environment and climate change
7. Partnership provision
8. Human resource Development
9. Fund upraising
10. Documentation and publication